As a second generation REALTOR©, Sara has grown up, in and around, the Real Estate and mortgage lending business. Joining forces with Coldwell Banker has ignited her passion for real estate, along with her dedication to helping clients find “just the right house” Sara is devoted to the needs and goals of her clients, and specializes in bringing peace of mind to her clients, while negotiating the best possible deal for them. With a degree from Portland State University in Marketing/Web Design, and over 20 years experience in marketing, including photo, web, and video production, she possesses a special skill set for marketing her properties with the newest and most engaging technology. She also has an extensive sales background, both in pharmaceutical sales, and equine sales transactions. Sara has made a firm commitment to her real-estate education, having been mentored and trained with some outstanding realtors, staying current on real estate market conditions, and continuing her education at every given opportunity. She is an enthusiastic member of the community and enjoys, working out, her horses and dogs, and showing clients the very best that north valley has to offer.
- Degree in Marketing/Web design, over 20 years experience in media specializing in Video/Photo/Web
- Life -long horse owner and competitor, managing a Nationally acclaimed Arabian Horse Training facility.
- Extensive horse property knowledge, including, design, function and suitability.
- Comprehensive sales experience, in both pharmaceutical sales and high-end equine sales transactions
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and communication